2Life is taking major steps to address food insecurity during COVID-19 with a guarantee that if they wish, every resident can receive 7 meals per week. Residents are utilizing the help of family and friends to get groceries, however some of our residents do not have anyone who can shop for them.
We need the help of the community to pick up groceries for our residents
In order to be considered for a position you MUST:
- Be between the ages of 18-59
- Be in good health with NO underlying conditions
- NOT have traveled domestically or internationally over the last 30 days
- NOT have visited any hospital over the last 30 days
- NOT live with someone who works in a hospital setting
- NOT have experienced any symptoms of COVID-19 yourself (e.g. dry cough, fever, aches)
- NOT have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19
- NOT have been in contact with someone else who is suspected to have contracted COVID-19
Volunteers will not enter 2Life buildings upon delivery, they are asked to leave groceries in the campus vestibule.
Volunteers must be comfortable paying upfront and receiving a cash or check reimbursement upon delivery. 2Life residents who are unable to pay online through a grocery store website or pay the volunteer directly through a mobile payment app--like Venmo, CashApp or PayPal--will be expected to reimburse the volunteer with a cash or check upon delivery. (More details to follow in form below)
To sign up, please fill out the form below. For questions, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org