Position Title: Marketing Coordinator
Full-Time, Benefit Eligible
Inspired by Jewish values, 2Life Communities welcomes seniors from all backgrounds and enables aging in communities of engagement, connection, and purpose. Join an organization that truly values its passionate, talented team. We’re committed to supporting your health and well-being and your professional development. We believe by making 2Life a great place to work, you can focus on making 2Life a great place to live for our seniors.
Here at 2Life, we also offer a very rich benefit plan which for individuals adds 27% on top of the base pay and over 30% for employee +1 and families. Our rewards program includes but not limited to:
- Robust medical and dental plan
- Employer-paid life and AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Three weeks paid vacation
- 12 paid holidays
- 2 floating holidays
The marketing coordinator will support the Chief Marketing Officer and will take an active role in managing systems and resources, leading the effective use of the CRM for marketing at 2Life, organizing and managing communications and data procurement projects, and curating marketing content.
The Marketing Coordinator will have opportunities, through shadowing, materials review and training, to learn:
- 2Life brand and products
- Opus concept, programming and design
- Marketing and sales protocols
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
- Fully learn and understand Sales Force and marketing/sales protocols for the CRM.
- Serve as a resource for all 2Life marketing team members on CRM use and interface with IT and other departments to troubleshoot CRM problems and change requests.
- Support the CMO in managing communications initiatives, schedules, and budgets.
- Complete special projects to support planning (collection of information, data, etc.)
- Manage 2Life’s communications assets (photo library, printed material inventory, etc.) to provide easy accessibility and availability of materials.
- Organize documentation, files and versioning for communications projects.
- When requested, lead or participate in content production and content management projects, including writing, collateral, presentations, video, website updates, social media, etc.
- Provide interim support for Opus Early Interest List marketing (lead intake, CRM entry, follow up, mailing and events.)
- Support CMO in the logistics of recruiting, onboarding and training marketing and sales teams.
- Learn and participate in evaluating the sales function, tracking report data and trend analysis.
- Coordinate mailings through Mail Chimp.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- 3 years successful work experience
- High energy and happy in a fast-paced environment
- Comfortable with both people and data
- Organized and efficient multi-tasker
- Highly proficient in Microsoft suite, database software, social media platforms
- Exceptional communicator and team player
- Affinity for older adults and their families
- Desire to contribute meaningfully to helping people live better
- Will help supervise external resources and will support CMO in generating reports on performance and productivity
We encourage qualified candidates to apply here.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.