Everyone needs help sometimes, and our Resident Service Coordinators (RSCs) are here to support you. They are multilingual, well-trained, compassionate, and ready to be your advocate, liaison, mediator, interpreter, service coordinator, and more. Maybe most importantly, they are friendly listeners, so you’ll always have someone to talk to.
Here are just a few of the ways RSCs can support you:
- Clarifying Social Security Supplemental Income benefits.
- Identifying correspondence that needs a response versus mail scams.
- Providing grief counseling.
- Securing a home health aide upon returning home from a hospitalization.
- Reassuring an adult child about your well-being.