At 2Life, the array of services and programs provided by our Fitness and Wellness are life-sustaining and life-enhancing! Our team can help you achieve your wellness goals. All current 2Life Communities offer:
- Fitness centers with KeiserⓇ senior-friendly exercise equipment.
- Fitness specialists who create customized exercise plans that incorporate personal preferences, medical limitations, and personal fitness goals.
- A variety of specialized fitness classes: aerobic; balance and fall prevention; stretching/toning & strength training; power medicine ball classes; circuit training; specialized arthritis exercise classes; and expressive therapy classes, including music and movement.
- Customized fitness plans designed to build strength and improve balance in all our classes and our one-on-one "in-home" exercise program to combat frailty and loneliness.
- Multilingual nurses who conduct visual acuity checks, review medications, and monitor blood pressure. Nurses also provide monitoring of any recent medical incident, with the goal of providing our residents with practical lifestyle options to reduce falls.
I've been taught the true value of exercise, and now fully understand its importance at my age. It's the best thing for me, and it keeps me going … I look forward towards continuing to exercise for as long as I can!