Cozy up by the fireplace in Shillman’s community living room, or take a break at the Bistro, where you can enjoy a cup of coffee or a game of Scrabble.
- Built: 2010
- 150 apartments for residents ages 62 and older
- 94 one-bedroom apartments (4 wheelchair-accessible)
- 56 two-bedroom apartments (4 wheelchair-accessible)
- Rental Rates:
- 90 apartments for those with income levels that meet HUD guidelines for subsidized housing
- 60 apartments at market rate
In addition to the features standard to all 2Life Communities, residents of Shillman House have the option to join their neighbors for continental breakfast, dinner, and Sunday brunch. Kosher meals are available. Housekeeping services are also available at reasonable cost.
Betsy Closs, Executive Director
Shillman House: A 2Life Community
49 Edmands Road, Framingham, MA 01701
Betsy Closs joined 2Life Communities in December 2017, bringing with her over 25 years of clinical, supervisory and management experience. Prior to that, she worked at Combined Jewish Philanthropies and Jewish Family & Children’s Service, where she developed and managed programs for people with a wide range of needs and interests. Betsy earned her Bachelor’s degree from Vassar College and her Master in Clinical Social Work from Simmons College.