Cozy up by the fireplace in Shillman’s community living room, or take a break at the Bistro, where you can enjoy a cup of coffee or a game of Scrabble.
- Built: 2010
- 150 apartments for residents ages 62 and older
- 94 one-bedroom apartments (4 wheelchair-accessible)
- 56 two-bedroom apartments (4 wheelchair-accessible)
- Rental Rates:
- 90 apartments for those with income levels that meet HUD guidelines for subsidized housing
- 60 apartments at market rate
In addition to the features standard to all 2Life Communities, residents of Shillman House have the option to join their neighbors for continental breakfast, dinner, and Sunday brunch. Housekeeping services are also available at reasonable cost.
Betsy Closs, Executive Director
Shillman House: A 2Life Community
49 Edmands Road, Framingham, MA 01701