Enjoy a delicious, healthy lunch with your friends and neighbors. You’ll find yourself coming early to chat and sticking around to participate in post-lunch activities. Good food, good company. What more could you ask for?
- Built: 1980 (Phase I), 1994 (Phase II)
- Renovated: 2018
- 197 apartments for residents ages 62 and older
- 191 one-bedroom apartments (14 handicap-accessible)
- 4 two-bedroom apartments (2 handicap-accessible)
- Rental Rates:
- 174 apartments for those with income levels that meet HUD guidelines for subsidized housing
- 23 apartments at market rate
In addition to the features standard to all 2Life Communities, Golda Meir House offers a lunchtime dining program Mondays through Fridays. Kosher meals are cooked on site and are also available.
Myra Marshall, Executive Director
Golda Meir House: A 2Life Community
160 Stanton Avenue, Newton, MA 02466
Myra Marshall joined 2Life Communities in 2013, bringing her passion for working with older adults and a strong commitment to building a warm, engaging, and caring community that supports successful aging.
Myra’s diverse background includes ten years in corporate compensation management with an international Fortune 500 company, and ten years in successful grassroots advocacy on behalf of children on the autism spectrum in public education. Prior to joining 2 Life Communities, Myra served as programming director for Brightview Senior Living and program coordinator for LCB Senior Living.
Myra earned her Bachelor’s degree in Communications from Southern Connecticut State University.