2Life Communities’ biggest and most diverse campus is here in Brighton. Join your neighbors in celebrating the Chinese Moon Festival; participate in a community-wide Passover seder; or attend a meeting of the Russian Scientists Club in our state-of-the-art, 200-seat auditorium.
The Gitta and Saul Kurlat House
- 209 apartments for residents ages 62 and older with income levels that meet HUD guidelines for subsidized housing
- 189 one-bedroom apartments (20 wheelchair-accessible)
- 20 two-bedroom apartments (1 wheelchair-accessible)
- 254 apartments for residents ages 62 and older with income levels that meet HUD guidelines for subsidized housing
- 59 studio apartments
- 195 one-bedroom apartments (13 wheelchair-accessible)
- 239 apartments for residents ages 62 and older with income levels that meet HUD guidelines for subsidized housing
- 161 studio apartments (14 wheelchair-accessible)
- 78 one-bedroom units
The Harry and Jeanette Weinberg House
- 61 apartments for residents ages 62 and older with income levels that meet HUD guidelines for subsidized housing
- 5 studio apartments
- 56 one-bedroom apartments (15 handicap-accessible)
In addition to the features standard to all 2Life Communities, at our Brighton campus you’ll enjoy our state-of-the-art auditorium, resale shop, and a trilingual library, as well as a host of programs and services that are unique to this community. These include:
Joyful Connections: A social drop-in club for residents with memory loss and their care partners. The program engages residents four times per week in a structured two-hour agenda that many say has changed their lives.
CaringChoices(TM): This program supports residents in the comfort and familiarity of their own 2Life apartments, providing home care services that make it possible for our more frail residents to remain at 2Life for as long as possible, and delay or prevent their need for nursing home placement.
Great Days for Seniors: A supportive, stimulating, and social environment for older adults who have memory loss and other serious conditions. Open five days a week, with staff bilingual in Russian and English. Residents can pay for this program privately or, if they are financially eligible, Medicaid will cover the costs.
Denise Hamilton, Executive Director
2Life Communities, Brighton campus
30 Wallingford Road, Brighton, MA 02135
Denise has more than twenty years of professional experience supervising and directing various nonprofit organizations. Denise brings us extensive experience as a clinician and chief operating officer in well-known non-profit human service organizations, as well as serving as an adjunct professor at local colleges. Denise shares our mission-driven model and is a skilled multi-tasker who develops high performing teams with a relationship-building leadership style. She is a graduate of Eastern Michigan University with an MSW from Rhode Island College.