A gift to the 2Life Aging in Community Fund, formerly the Annual Campaign, provides unrestricted support for 2Life’s ability to create dynamic communities enriched with programs and services that allow older adults to age affordably and live well.
Here are some examples of the impact your gift can have:
- $50 can Fight Hunger with 5 hot, nutritious meals for residents at Golda Meir House
- $100 can Support Independence with a full hour of shopping trips in a wheelchair accessible van for up to 16 residents
- $180 can Promote Lifelong Learning with lectures, concerts, and other learning opportunities that enrich the lives of our residents
- $250 can Strengthen Health by underwriting on-site nurse consultations for 10 residents
- $500 can Combat Loneliness with a lively dance party for 60 to 75 residents
- $1,000 can Prevent Falls by providing 15 hours of fall prevention classes and one-on-one training with 2Life’s fitness staff for 10 residents. A gift at this level makes you a member of our Community Investors Circle.
Double Your Gift—Corporate Matching Gifts
Maximize your donation by applying for a matching gift from your employer. Many companies match employee gifts up to 200 percent. Speak with your human resources department to see if your company has a matched gift policy. For questions or help, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monthly giving is an easy way to make a significant impact. Donors who pledge a monthly gift provide 2Life with a sustainable base of support. Consider a gift of $18 or more per month, and make a lasting impact on our efforts to redefine the experience of aging today. We’ll charge your credit or debit card automatically every month with the amount of your choosing. You can stop or change the amount at any time.
Give by Phone or by Mail
To make a gift over the phone using a credit card, call us at 617-912-8468.
To mail your gift, send a check to:
30 Wallingford Road
Brighton, MA 02135