Position Title: Fund Development Administrator
Reports To: Chief Development Officer
Compensation: nonexempt, $20/hour
Full-time, benefits eligible
2Life Communities provides superior housing to older adults of all backgrounds who can thrive independently within a supportive environment. We are a mission-driven organization with a vision whereby all older adults have the opportunity to age in a community, to live a whole life of connection and purpose in a dynamic and supportive environment. Inspired by Jewish values, 2Life welcomes seniors from all backgrounds and enables aging in communities of engagement, connection, and purpose.
Join an organization that truly values its passionate, talented team. We’re committed to supporting your health and well-being and your professional development. We believe by making 2Life a great place to work, you can focus on making 2Life a great place to live for our seniors.
Here at 2Life, we also offer a very rich benefit plan which for individuals adds 27% on top of the base pay and over 30% for employee +1 and families. Our rewards program includes but not limited to:
- Robust medical and dental plan
- Employer-paid life and AD&D, STD, and LTD insurance
- 401(k) plan
- Paid vacation
- Paid holidays
- 2 floating holidays
- And more!
The Fund Development Administrator will provide administrative and project-based guidance and support to a 6-person Fund Development Department. This position will report directly to the Chief Development Officer (CDO).
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
- Provide administrative support for a six-person team.
- Execute on all forms of correspondence including, but not limited to, e-mail, acknowledgments, and tribute letters. Assist with the preparation, production, and mailings.
- Assist with meeting scheduling primarily for the CDO but occasionally for the team.
- Assist with meeting preparation and execution, including agendas, briefing materials, meeting minutes, and follow-up.
- Assist in data entry, gift entry, and input of other types of information into databases.
- Assist with administrative tasks related to grants.
- Maintain information flow between Fund Development Office, donors, and other staff departments.
- Other duties as assigned.
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Excellent computer skills using Microsoft Office Suite, Google Drive, record-keeping systems; must have demonstrated experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Excellent organizational and oral/written communication skills. Comfortable communicating with the 2Life community at large, Board of Directors, donors, and staff.
- Detail-oriented and able to handle multiple requests and tasks with minimal direction, prioritize, problem solve, and follow-up on all assigned tasks.
- Previous knowledge of Raiser's Edge, iWave databases a preferred.
- Willing and able to develop new skills; interest in Development a plus.
- Able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to establish efficient processes and systems to support the team and your own work.
- Excellent follow-through.
- We are looking for a strong team player with a sense of humor.
We encourage qualified candidates to apply here.
2Life Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inclusive excellence and strives to create the finest affordable housing in the world through the collaboration of diverse, talented individuals. We encourage women, people of color, and applicants from the LGBTQIA+ community to apply.
The above statements intend to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act, must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.