Position Title: CRM Systems Analyst
Reports To: Director of Evaluation
2Life Communities provides superior housing to older adults of all backgrounds who can thrive independently within a supportive environment. We are a mission-driven organization with a vision whereby all older adults have the opportunity to age in the community – to live a full life of connection and purpose in a dynamic and supportive environment. We are continually evolving support services to meet the needs of our diverse residents as they age; we collaborate with health care providers to identify innovative ways to support residents' overall health and well-being, and we engage with the broader community through our Village Center program. We have five campuses in metropolitan Boston and plans for additional housing for older adults soon.
The CRM Systems Analyst is a new position at 2Life Communities that will provide more clarity and focus in our IT Department needs in support of our strategic plan.
The CRM Systems Analyst will be part of a team at 2Life Communities responsible for delivering an excellent CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution. The CRM Analyst will report to the Director of Evaluation and be part of the IT team. In your role, you will ensure that the overall Salesforce solution at 2Life optimizes our investment in Salesforce, balancing business needs with technical complexity, to meet our organization's strategy. Your role will include working alongside our business and technical teams in a highly collaborative, agile environment where every individual's input is valued.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
- Develops process and reporting capabilities for Standards of Success submissions to HUD (Housing and Urban Development) on an annual basis to fulfill regulatory requirements
- Acts as a liaison within the IT department to all staff in the organization to support their business initiatives through systems evolution
- Captures and evaluates business requirements in the context of our overall system solutions, including systems outside of Salesforce
- Performs gap analysis between business requirements and Salesforce functionality
- Troubleshoots database-related problems as they arise
- Helps to develop and train end-users in the nuances of using and managing data with the CRM platform
- Stays abreast of the current and future Salesforce feature set relevant to our organization, in addition to general industry IT trends and set the direction for the team to adopt features
- Documents policies and procedures governing the use of our Salesforce database
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Compiles and formats report in response to requests for data from senior management, community partners and local regulatory authorities
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Experience with working in a collaborative group setting both in-person and remotely
- Great communications skills and the ability to capture team consensus within the organization
- Attention to detail and ability to work both independently and with a team with a well-defined mission
- Self-starter, who proactively identifies and resolves issues
- Experience working for a nonprofit organization a plus
- 2+ years' experience with Salesforce or other CRM as a systems analyst or developer a plus
- Experience with CRM System in a global environment with multiple integrations a plus
- Experience working with a technical team as well as core departments at all levels a plus
- Experience in a Service role a plus
WORKING CONDITIONS/PHYSICAL DEMANDS
- Normal office environment.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job. The above is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.
2Life Communities is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to inclusive excellence and strives to create the finest affordable housing in the world through the collaboration of diverse, talented individuals. We encourage women, people of color, and applicants from the LGBTQI+ community to apply.
Qualified candidates should forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.